Point Park’s new MA in Professional Studies offers students flexibility and self-direction that empowers them to design a program focused on their personal education and career goals. Students with prior learning but no degree at the graduate level may be able to apply those credits toward a professional studies degree in their chosen specialty.
Why Earn an Online Master in Professional Studies Degree at Point Park University?
- Create an individual plan of study that aligns with your goals
- Combine multiple areas of professional and academic interest
- Learn practical skills you can start using immediately
- Apply previously earned graduate credits to finish your degree faster
- 100% online courses with professors who are expert practitioners
Point Park University’s Master in Professional Studies Curriculum
Next Start Date: August 27, 2023
|Est. Program Length: ||1-2 Years |
|Credit Hours: ||33 Hours |
|Course Length: ||8 Weeks |
|Cost Per Credit: ||$788 |
|Transfer Credits Accepted: ||Up to 18 |
Est. Program Length: 1-2 Years
Transfer Credits Accepted: Up to 18