Design Your Career with an MA in Professional Studies
Point Park’s new MA in Professional Studies offers students flexibility and self-direction that empowers them to design a program focused on their personal education and career goals. Students with prior learning but no degree at the graduate level may be able to apply those credits toward a professional studies degree in their chosen specialty.
Why Earn an Online Master in Professional Studies Degree at Point Park University?
- Create an individual plan of study that aligns with your goals
- Combine multiple areas of professional and academic interest
- Learn practical skills you can start using immediately
- Apply previously earned graduate credits to finish your degree faster
- 100% online courses with professors who are expert practitioners
Point Park University’s Master in Professional Studies Curriculum
|Est. Program Length:||1-2 Years|
|Credit Hours:||33 Hours|
|Course Length:||8 Weeks|
|Cost Per Credit:||$788|
|Transfer Credits Accepted:||Up to 18|
Tell me more about PPU’s Online MPS Degree
Talk to an enrollment counselor today to discuss your customized path to a master’s degree in professional studies.
Master in Professional Studies:
Salaries and Career Opportunities
Build a bridge to success with a master’s degree designed by YOU. Students who graduate with an MPS go on to a wide variety of successful careers. See yourself in your own dream role like one of these.
Median Pay: Bureau of Labor Statistics