Why should you earn an Online Master’s in Learning, Design and Technology degree?
The popularity of online learning has gained momentum in recent years and is only expected to continue to grow. With that comes the need for expertly trained specialists in technology-rich learning environments. Point Park University’s Master of Arts in Learning, Design and Technology will prepare you for success in this growing field. Graduates take on leadership, instructional technology and design, and teaching roles in public, private, non-profit and corporate settings including higher education, healthcare, banking and training.
Online Learning, Design and Technology students benefit from:
- Personalized education experience.
- Field work and practicum experience that will expand your professional toolbox.
- Skills-based curriculum designed by practitioners based on research, best practices and standards.
- A fully online, 30-credit-hour program that offers busy adults the flexibility they need.
- 18 months within a supportive cohort model.
- Eight-week sessions with two courses of focus per semester.
- Career advancement opportunities in a growing field with high demand for quality specialists.
- By taking one additional course, students can earn the Instructional Technology Specialist Certificate.
Graduates of the M.A. in Learning, Design and Technology program are prepared to integrate technology into lessons, facilitate learner-centered activities and develop interactive professional development programs. You’ll master these concepts through fully online, cohort-based curriculum coursework designed with experiential principals in mind.
In addition, by taking one additional course during your program, you have the ability to earn the Instructional Technology Specialist Certificate to compliment your Master’s degree. To take advantage of this additional credentialing opportunity, contact an enrollment counselor.
Point Park University is proud to provide the M.A. in Learning, Design and Technology 100% online. This fully online 30-credit-hour program provides working professionals with the flexibility to earn a living and succeed in the classroom.
Students who enroll in the program may, at the discretion of the School of Education, transfer up to 6 graduate credits from other institutions provided those credits carry a grade of B or above. Only graduate credits in courses relevant to the M.A. Learning, Design, and Technology program will be accepted, as determined by the Director of the Graduate Studies in the School of Education.
Contact an enrollment counselor to learn more.
|Next Start Date: ||August 29, 2021 |
|Est. Program Length: ||18 Months |
|Credit Hours: ||30 Hours |
|Course Length: ||8 Weeks |
|Cost Per Credit: ||$740 |
|Transfer Credits Accepted: ||Up to 6 |
Next Start Date: August 29, 2021
Est. Program Length: 18 Months
Transfer Credits Accepted: Up to 9