Founded in 1960, Point Park University prides itself as a focal point in Pittsburgh’s vibrant Central Business District, otherwise known as the Golden Triangle. We’ve taken the knowledge and experience from the corporations and organizations that surround us and created a dynamic range of degree options that span a variety of career paths. The flexibility and convenience of online programs allows you to continue your education at a time that works for you, while still offering the exceptional education Point Park is known for.
Online Degrees from Point Park
Point Park is proud to offer degree programs and certificates that cover several fields. We currently offer six undergraduate programs for online students.
- A.S. in Public Administration
- B.A. in Organizational Leadership
- B.S. in Business
- B.S. in Public Administration
- B.S. in Public Administration – EMS Administration
- B.S. in Public Administration – Fire Service Administration
These programs are great options for students in need of credentials to launch their careers or earn management promotions. Our public administration programs can help public servants advance into managerial and leadership roles. Point Park also offers six graduate degrees.
- M.A. in Adult Learning and Training
- M.A. in Communication Technology
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.S. in Health Care Administration and Management
- M.A. in Intelligence and Global Security
Point Park’s Master of Arts degree in Intelligence and Global Security is designed for individuals seeking employment or promotion within the U.S. intelligence community or non-government intelligence and global security entities. This master’s program is unique because it concentrates on the collection — and implementation — of intelligence data to solve security issues, protect citizens and shape foreign or domestic policies.
Educators looking to become leaders in their educational communities can look to the M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction degree. This program provides several areas of concentration that can lead to better job opportunities.
Why Point Park Online?
Choosing to pursue your degree at Point Park means choosing a program designed with you in mind and finding a community that is dedicated to your success. Below are just a few of the ways Point Park is special.
- Community Involvement: As a long-standing member of Pittsburgh’s downtown community, and committed to the city’s growth and expansion, Point Park has extensive experience in understanding today’s economy and where it’s going. This especially extends to our public administration programs, which have been developed with input from public servants, including Pittsburgh’s chief of police.
- Flexibility: Juggling the demands of work, family and your course assignments may sound challenging, but online education can help because it allows you to complete classwork when you have time.
- Accessibility: You can view course assignments and materials anywhere and anytime you have Internet access. We do all of this while maintaining a learning environment that mirrors our on-campus experience.
- Career Advancement: At Point Park University Online, we have developed our curriculum to help students prepare for life after graduation. Our courses give real skills that can apply to the career of your choice, taught by experienced professors. Whether you want to advance in your current job or start a new career, our programs are a great option.
Our online programs will save you time and money while preparing you for future success. Visit our program pages to understand the unique characteristics of each degree or certificate. Our admission staff is also ready to answer any questions you have about our programs, the admission process and what happens once you’re in classes. Contact us today to get started.