At Point Park University, our goal is to make the application process as streamlined as possible. Each applicant works with a personal enrollment counselor who evaluates all transfer credits and looks through all financial aid options to help students make the most informed decision possible.
Applications are encouraged well in advance of each term.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Submit official transcripts
To submit your transcripts, print and complete the Official Transcript Request Form and fax it to 1-800-473-2512. The university reserves the right to require an interview or supplementary materials for any applicant and use these as a means for making an admission decision.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Degree admission requires a satisfactory transcript from either a high school or postsecondary institution. Transcripts from postsecondary institutions must include a minimum of 12 earned credits or six months of training. A cumulative minimum GPA of 2.0 is required. Students with a lower GPA may be considered for admission by the program director based on additional information in support of the application.
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Degree admission requires that applicants have completed a bachelor’s degree with a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.75. Applicants with a lower GPA may be considered for admission by the program director based on additional information in support of the application.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation from academic/professional references in a position to assess candidate’s potential for successful graduate study.
- Applicants must submit a current resume.
- Applicants must submit a 500-word statement of purpose addressing how professional experience and career goals relate to graduate study.